Free Shipping on orders over $100
Chocolate and Almond Brownie (Gluten Free)
- Serves: 12 Brownie Bars
- Prep: 20 Minutes
- Cook: 30 Minutes
250g Unsalted Butter
125g Dark Chocolate
200g Brown Sugar
150g Vivien and Alisha Raw Honey and Almond Muesli
½ teaspoon Salt
100g Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 150 °C and line a baking dish 18cm x 25cm with baking paper
- Using a food processor, pulse the Muesli until a fine crumb forms
- Add the Muesli crumbs, salt and cocoa to bowl. Mix to combine
- In a glass bowl add the butter, chocolate and brown sugar. In a medium saucepan add water until half full. Place glass bowl over saucepan and put over medium heat to allow chocolate to melt.
- After the chocolate is melted, take the glass bowl off the saucepan and allow to completely cool.
- Using an electric beater, beat the eggs into the chocolate mixture one by one.
- Fold in the muesli mixture until well combined
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish and top with chocolate chips
- Bake the brownie for 25 – 30 minutes or until fully cooked
- Allow the brownie to cool, and cut into desired bars. Keep in airtight container.