Free Shipping on orders over $100
Honey and Coconut Cookies
- Serves: 12 Cookies
- Prep: 10 Minutes, 1 hour for resting dough
- Cook: 20 Minutes
100g Coconut Oil
160g Brown Sugar
250g Vivien and Alisha Raw Honey and Coconut Muesli
150g Oat Flour
- In a large bowl add the muesli and flour mixing to combine.
- In a medium saucepan add the coconut oil, brown sugar and honey. Stir over a low heat until the mixture starts to boil
- Add the liquid to the flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Allow dough to refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm
- Preheat oven to 150 °C and line a baking tray with baking paper
- Taking handfuls of the dough, gently roll the dough into a ball, and press using your hand to create a round cookie – continue doing this for the rest of the dough
- Bake the cookies for 15 – 18 minutes or until golden brown
- Allow the cookies to cool and serve. Keep in airtight container.